Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gingerbread Galore!

I can never get enough of the Gingerbread men. I love how cute they are. There are so many things you can do with them. I have created a Gingerbread unit that compares all the different story versions:
"The Gingerbread Man"
"The Gingerbread Boy"
"The Gingerbread Baby"
"The Gingerbread Girl"

Check out all the activities I've created that go along with these books in my TPT or TN store!



I also created a unit that helps with teaching addition and subtraction of two-digit numbers with regrouping. I know my kiddos always have a rough time with it. There are cute Gingerbread Place Value Mats, regrouping frames, and a subtraction regrouping poem that can really help with remembering regrouping rules. Check it out in my TPT or TN store!






No comments:

Post a Comment